What is Chime in Time?
We offer real people monitoring social media, instigating discussion and reporting on social media activity for family entertainment centers, bowling centers and amusement parks at affordable rates.
Whether you have social media or need new social media, a free phone consultation will provide what you need to determine which package is best for you. The call will include:
- A short interview to determine your history with social media or your website, your goals and objectives
- A look at your current social media efforts
- A review of your website’s analytics (traffic, trends, exit pages, points of entry, and time on site)
- An overview of how we create a campaign that changes quarterly and track results
- A review of your e-communications strategy or how you can start capturing relationships
- A review of how you collect visitor information, including forms for inquiries
“We started slowly with Chime-in-Time to see what they could do for us. It was clear after a short time that they could help us to monitor, respond and develop creative strategies using real people who understand our business. We now engage our visitors more effectively.” Fiesta Village Family Fun Park
To qualify you must:
- Be willing to provide access information to your existing social media (Of course, we will sign an NDA)
- Spend 30 minutes on the phone with a specialist from Chime in Time to understand your needs
About our Senior Chimer
Garner Goin has consulted ESPN, Clear Channel Media, Entercom Radio, and many others with their Social and Digital platforms.
His goal is to optimize the power of social media to enhance your brand’s online presence. Garner will always work with you in a creative and efficient way to get your brand’s message across to both your devoted followers and new potential leads with significant content and original ideas. The social media landscape changes daily and by adjusting to those changes and offering a creative messaging, the content that is representing your brand will be effective.
Garner lives in Denver Colorado with his family. When he is not feverishly creating social campaigns and creating engaging content, he enjoys exploring the Rocky Mountains.